Top : Women
MamaList of Islamic Links: Women
- Azizah Magazine
- AZIZAH is the magazine that presents the issues, the accomplishments and the interests of the contemporary Muslim woman.
(Added: 4-Apr-2003 Hits: 1458 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Active Muslimah
- Our goal is to provide muslim women in Washington State with infomation regarding health, exercise and local activities. Specifically events that provide muslim sisters with the opportunity to be physically active.
(Added: 1-May-2008 Hits: 229 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Al Muslima And Motherhood Inc.
- "Natural Childbirth Through Quran and Sunnah"
*Traditional Homebirth Midwives *Holistic Doulas *Childbirth Educators *Breastfeeding Support * Doula & Montrice Training
(Added: 12-Sep-2007 Hits: 355 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Amena's Channel
- Welcome to my channel! Here you'll find videos on: hijaab (headscarf) tutorials, hoojab tutorials, miscellaneous Vlog-musings, baby product reviews and cosmetics reviews.
(Added: 17-Jun-2010 Hits: 115 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Baitul Hemaya, Inc
- Baitul Hemayah, Inc.'s mission is to empower the women of our community in order to confront the cycles of domestic violence, abuse, exploitation, and ignorance. We strive to build a movement that works to end violence against women.
(Added: 4-May-2004 Hits: 644 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- A site for Muslim Mothers In Singapore : In Malay
(Added: 15-Oct-2002 Hits: 373 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Gamma Gamma Chi Sorority, Inc.
- The first Islamic-based sorority. Our purpose is to unify Muslimahs who are at colleges and universities and professional women to engage in sorority life within an Islamic context. We welcome non-Muslim women who support our mission of promoting positive visibility of Muslim women and Islam in general.
(Added: 17-Aug-2005 Hits: 164 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Gender Equity in Islam
- Online Book by Dr. Jamal Badawi
(Added: 20-Aug-01 Hits: 445 Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Grow Mama Grow
- An online community of American Muslim mothers and young women. The project provides a supportive, friendly, and non-judgmental space for women to share experiences, support one another, grow in their spirituality, and inspire each other
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 Hits: 227 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hijab Style
- This blog aims to be an indispensable resource for style-conscious Muslimahs in the UK. I will post links and pictures of modest clothes, where to buy them, and how to wear them. I will also try to give advice and solve any hijabi-fashion dilemmas you may have!
(Added: 2-Jan-2008 Hits: 252 Rating: 9.40 Votes: 81) Rate It
- The premier online magazine for the modern Muslim woman featuring the first ever podcast and video series that specifically cater to a hijabi's needs.
(Added: 30-Nov-2008 Hits: 151 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Ideal Muslimah
- a web site for Muslim women, with lectures, videos, articles, about hijaab, niqaab, jilbaab, recipes, learn sewing and much much more
(Added: 25-Oct-2007 Hits: 533 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Islam 4 Women
- Clearing misconceptions
(Added: 14-Jun-2010 Hits: 258 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Islamic Parenting Forum
- A place for Muslims to exchange information on islamic parenting, discover together islamic ways of parenting, and support one another.
(Added: 14-Jan-2003 Hits: 595 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 4) Rate It
- IsLAmwAy Sisters
- A very informative website for Muslim sisters and new Muslim sisters.
(Added: 26-Jul-2003 Hits: 958 Rating: 7.83 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Muslim Sisters Spiritual Retreat
- Annual spiritual retreat for women; halal meals; inspirational discussion; spa treatments
(Added: 19-Jul-2010 Hits: 81 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Muslim Women Support Centre of WA inc
- This is an organization for Muslim women in Western Australia. Providing many services including councilling.
(Added: 5-Aug-2002 Hits: 246 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Muslim Women's Association of Edinburgh
- The Muslim Women's Association of Edinburgh was set up at the end of 2005 by a group of muslim women who found a lack of social activities for Muslim Women in Edinburgh.
(Added: 30-Jun-2010 Hits: 55 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Muslim Women's Homepage
- Misinformation and misconception about Muslim women proliferate in the world today among non-Muslims and Muslims. I hope that instead of falling into the typical stereotypes and cultural innovation, the information here will pique your interest and help you to understand the true stance Islam takes on gender issues and the role of women.
(Added: 20-Aug-01 Hits: 583 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Muslim Womens Convert Support Group
- A group of Muslim converts that meet weekly to learn about Islam,Qur'an etc. Our group provides information, resources and support for women interested in Islam, as well as new Muslims. We understand the issues facing Muslim converts in Australia and seek to help as much as we can.
(Added: 8-Nov-2008 Hits: 143 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Muslimah Connection
- Muslimah Connection is an online community and resource center for Muslim Women.
(Added: 23-Sep-2004 Hits: 333 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Muslimah Media Watch
- Where we, as Muslim women, can critique how our images appear in the media and popular culture.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 Hits: 104 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Muslimah Source
- MuslimahSource.org was started by a group of friends with the intention of serving as a resource and as a tool to empower Muslim women.
(Added: 15-Jun-2010 Hits: 146 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A dawah site to help the interested in Islam or newly reverted sisters. Articles, glossary of Islamic terms. Following Quran and Sunnah.
(Added: 26-Feb-2004 Hits: 481 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- NISAA, we are muslim women
- A community site for everyone, hosted by muslim women. A collection of blogs, shopping, and discussions.
(Added: 21-Nov-2006 Hits: 218 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tafseer Classes in Urdu on Paltalk.
(Added: 29-Jan-2009 Hits: 96 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Radiant Hands, Inc.
- Our mission is to empower women in the North-Central Florida area
by providing them with spiritual, emotional, and financial support
with the goal of helping them achieve independence in mind.
(Added: 3-Aug-2005 Hits: 100 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sista 2 Sista
- We are Muslim women who seek to be a resource and advocate
Our specific concern is service providers, both public and
private. We want to assure that Muslims are treated with
dignity and accorded quality service.
(Added: 6-May-2005 Hits: 364 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sisters - the digital magazine for fabulous Muslim women
- Visit the website to subscribe to SISTERS - for a year of Islamic inspiration, exciting ideas, practical advice, food, fashion, fun and much more. To include a members' portal insha Allah.
(Added: 17-Mar-2007 Hits: 233 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Healthy Muslimah
- Our Health is our responsibility
The Healthy Muslimah the place for all Muslim women to come to share and support each other while working on or working up to the best health possible!!
(Added: 24-Sep-2004 Hits: 322 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Islamic Garden
- Discover the many aspects of Islam on the internet.
(Added: 9-Oct-2001 Hits: 599 Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- The Muslim Motherhood
- The online social networking website for muslim mothers, mums to be and those that are interested in the Islaamic way of parenting.
(Added: 15-Sep-2008 Hits: 131 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The united muslimahs
- This is a friendly Islamic sisters only site for sisters to learn and make new friends insha'Allah
(Added: 5-Dec-2007 Hits: 157 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Today's Muslimah
- A womens magizine for and by women.
(Added: 17-Dec-2007 Hits: 169 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Unity for Sisters Worldwide
- We are Muslimah from all over the world joined together based upon our belief in Islam.
(Added: 28-Jul-2005 Hits: 173 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Women in Islam Articles
- The true teachings of Islam on women's issues plus web sites by Muslim women.
(Added: 4-May-2004 Hits: 578 Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
* We have absolutely NO affiliation with any of the links listed. *
Check all Islamic information with reliable sources and scholars.
Buyers beware. Make sure to research any business before ordering.