Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|In Remembrance of The Beloved - #1:Imam Abu Hanifa|
|11/25/01 at 22:41:33|
|As salaamu Alaykum, |
Here is the first of many (Insh'Allah) posts on the Praise of Sayyidina Rasulullah (alaihi salatu wa salam). The first Qasida (ode) is by none other than the sun of Islamic Scholars, Imam Abu Hanifa (ra).
Read it, its AMAZING!
1. Ya Sayyidas Saadat! Ji'tuka qaasidan arju ridhaka wahtami bihimaka.
2. Wallahi Ya khairal khalaaiqi inna lee Qalban mashuqan la yarumu siwaka.
3. Antaldhi lo Laaka ma khuliqa imru'un kalla wala khuliqal wara lo laaka.
4. Wallahi Ya Ya-Sin mithluka lam Yakun Fil aalamina wa haqqi man ambaaka.
1. O Holy Prophet! I am present before You, I am hopeful of Your pleasure and seek Your salvation from the troubles of this world.
2. O Best amongst all creations! I swear by Allah! My heart is devoted solely to You and is not interested in anyone else.
3. If You had not been created then nobody would have been created. In fact, if You had not been created then nothing would have been created at all.
4. O Ya Sin! I swear by Allah! There is nobody like you in the entire universe! I swear to this by Him (Allah) who granted You Prophethood.
[edited by admin]
|Re: In Remembrance of The Beloved - #1:Imam Abu Hanifa|
|11/26/01 at 01:28:24|
Jazaka Allahu Khayran.
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org