Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|to straighten or not to straight ?|
|09/12/01 at 00:39:19|
|salam alaykum, i am in need of some advice on the best hair |
care for curly hair. i see some sisters that have curly hair
straightening it, but i do not want to do this and so im having trouble with my
own would be curls. my hair can be on the verge of being curly once wet,
and after i messed around with it, but it rarely stays like this once
it is dry. i want to know how can i keep my hair in a curly state
please note. i am not the world best hairdresser which is why my hair
is in such a mess.
please can u post this, as i am unable 2 post through my user name
|Re: to straighten or not to straight ?|
|09/12/01 at 10:48:38|
1) Try using a wide tooth comb. The wider the better. One tends to loose her curls if the teeth are narrow.
2) Have U tried Freeze Ease? It's this lotion kinda thing... tames and give definition to curly hair.
3) Invest in a good shampoo. U might want to try Dove Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner.
4) Might want to go for a layered haircut (go to a hairdresser!). Curls kinda grow with layered cuts.
5) Sometimes, a dry environment may cause lots of static and effect your curls... err... but I've got no tips for that. Sorry!
All the best!
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org