Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|04/14/01 at 23:39:26|
|In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.|
You have 24 hours to complete this test. Do the test in one sitting. Do NOT look at the test and then come back to it later. Please do not cheat ... I don't even need to tell you this, rigth? :)
Send the answers to me using Madina Messaging.
May Allah help you all. It's not too bad (insha Allah) :) Say Bismillah, and begin ...
a. race, decendants, clan, offspring
b. they saw, noticed
c. the woman who
d. inferior, lower, (place) nearer, closer
e. prohibition, accountability, sin
f. possessor or holder of self
g. he saw, noticed
h. fixed period, yes
i. yes, why not, yes indeed
j. passed away, elapsed
[u]Translate Into Arabic[/u]
1. The life of the world = ?
2. You enter the house = ?
3. The genuine religion = ?
4. Yes indeed, their reward is Paradise = ?
5. They fear Hell = ?
6. We gave him the woman who was the possessor of goodness (or virtue) = ?
7. Allah is the one who sees their sins = ?
8. Eat the fruits = ?
9. He created the beast = ?
10. These mountains = ?
[u]Translate Into English [/u]
1. ad-daar al-aakhirah = ?
2. ajran Hasanaa = ?
3. bi-idhni Allah = ?
4. tilka aayaat mubeen = ?
5. khlaqa al-jinna wa al-ins = ?
6. ma'waahum jahannam = ?
7. yuHyee al-ardd ba'd mautihaa (its death) = ?
8. udkhuloo al-bayt = ?
9. ra'oof = ?
10. tad3oona = ?
[u]Multiple Choice [/u]
1. The difference between aakhareen and aakhireen is:
a. There is no difference
b. One is masculine, one is feminine
c. One is singular, one is plural
d. One means others, one means the last
2. The difference between al-bahr and al-bar is:
a. One has to do with water, one has to do with soil
b. One means outside, one means inside
c. One means righteousness, one means sea
d. One means land, one means outside
e. One is masculine, one is feminine
3. This was the book revealed to Prophet Musa:
e. The Old Testament
4. Hameem has to do with:
e. it's an alphabet of the Arabic language
5. dhooqoo has to do with:
a. the sense of smell
b. the sense of touch
c. the sense of taste
d. the sense of sight
e. the sixth sense!
1. The word Muhammad appears in the Qur'an this many times:
a. Less than 5
b. Between 5 and 10
c. Between 10 and 15
d. Over 15 times
2. Makkah is also referred to as this in the Qur'an:
d. both b and c
e. None of the above
3. Explain briefly why Allah says in Surat al-Qadr that the Qur'an was revealed on Laylat-al-Qadr (the Night of Qadr), when we know that it took 23 years for the Qur'an to be revealed?
"Indeed we have revealed it (the Qur'an) in the Night of Qadr." (Surah al-Qadr, verse 1).
4. What is the first verse in the Qur'an? Write it in Arabic and give its translation.
5. What is the name of the Companion of the Prophet whose name appears in the Qur'an? What was his FULL name?
|Re: QUIZ 3|
|04/14/01 at 23:40:22|
Sorry for the delay in posting the quiz. Had connection problems ...
Admin, please lock this thread. Jazak Allahu Khairan.
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org